Dr. Ondi Crino
Research School of Biology
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, Australia
- September, 2019 – My paper on the effects of extreme weather on wild zebra finch nestlings has just been published in General and Comparative Endocrinology! Check it out: 10.1016_jygcen2019113247
- February, 2019 – Fanny-Linn’s first chapter for her PhD has just been published in General and Comparative Endocrinology. Congrats Fanny and here’s to many more to come! (If I had access to my own papers I would post a link here…but alas)
- January, 2019 – Harry Eyck’s honours thesis has just been published in Biological Reviews! Well done Harry!
- July, 2018 – I’m very chuffed to be a finalist for the Club Melbourne Fellowship! http://www.clubmelbourne.com.au/fellowship/finalists
- July, 2018 – Congratulations Fanny Hovring Kraft on receiving a student grant from the Australasian Society for the Study of Animal Behaviour (ASSAB) to study the transgenerational effects of song learning in zebra finches. Nice work Fanny!
- June, 2018 – Harry Eyck was recently offered a PhD scholarship to work with Lee Ann Rollins at UNSW! Nice work Harry!
- January, 2018 – Our research on the endocrine mechanisms that affect breeding in wild zebra finches has been officially published in General and Comparative Endocrinology!